Dr. Jay Boyle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 2nd, 2016
This doctor is awesome. He knows his stuff. Tells the truth and will help you. His staff is amazing. Cancer is a bad thing. Have DR. Boyle on your team.

November 5th, 2015
Still Self-Important and Arrogant
Dr. Boyle was very dismissive and not helpful at my appointment. He made it VERY apparent that he thought that I was wasting his time. I'd rather have my head fall off than have him treat me. He really made me feel like an idiot for being there. Every OTHER person I encountered at MSKCC was exceptionally nice and courteous.

September 28th, 2015
Dr. Boyle and his team are competent, professional and courteous. Dr. Boyle is highly experienced and exceptionally and speaks to you in a fact-based, straight forward manner. My surgery and recovery went exactly as he explained. His follow-up instructions are clear and concise. The professional and support staff are exceptional as well. The office followed up with me to see how I was feeling and called promptly to discuss my follow-up blood work results. When you know you are in competent hands - you are at ease, particularly when you think Cancer might be in the mix. This has been my experience with Dr. Boyle and his team. I am thankful I found them.

June 19th, 2015
Dr, Jay Boyle - MSK
Dr. Boyle took my case when two other doctors would not. I had a tumor close to a nerve in which he removed without any damaged to the area. For that, I cannot ask for more. He adjusted to my difficulties with my tongue and at the surgical room gave me a boost of confident. His staff at both the NY and NJ facilities were very courteous and professional. I would recommend Dr. Boyle without any hesitation.

September 25th, 2014
Incredibly rude and arrogant
While I have no doubt that he is medically knowledgable his arrogance terribly impacts his patient care. When someone learns that they have cancer it is probably the worst thing they have ever had to process. To receive such terrible patient care and to be snapped at and talked down to for asking questions is unacceptable. Rudeness to the point of tears for my wife was one of the hardest things I've ever had to endure. Never again, we will be taking our health needs and business elsewhere and would recommend the same to anyone else considering him.

March 2nd, 2012
Self-important and arrogant
Boyle is likely medically knowledgeable, but when I questioned why he was so late after his staff said he was running on time, he became arrogant, very rude, and almost abusive. I do not wish to be in his presence again and have arranged to transfer to another MSKCC physician.

March 28th, 2011
Dr. Boyle does have plenty of explerience in surgery, but he has no PATIENCE with follow up care with his patients.