A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Bradley, Ophthalmologist - Cornea Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Bradley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Texas Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr, Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bradley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Cameron Bradley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jay C. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Jay Bradley has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Bradley practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.