A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Butterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Butterman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butterman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Butterman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Butterman, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Butterman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Butterman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Huguley Memorial Hospital
- Cooks Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Michael Butterman DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Butterman practice?
- Dr. Jay Butterman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Butterman practices Psychiatry near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Psychiatrists.