A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Calesnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Calesnick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Calesnick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Calesnick has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Calesnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Calesnick practice?
Dr. Jay Calesnick practices Ophthalmology near Salem, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Salem Ophthalmologists.