A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Calesnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Calesnick is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calesnick
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Calesnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Calesnick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Calesnick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Calesnick has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Lee Lee L Calesnick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Calesnick practice?
- Dr. Jay Calesnick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Calesnick practices Ophthalmology near Salem, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Salem Ophthalmologists.