A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Calesnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Calesnick is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Calesnick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Calesnick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Calesnick has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Lee Lee L Calesnick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Calesnick practice?
- Dr. Jay Calesnick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jay Calesnick practices Ophthalmology near Salem, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Salem Ophthalmologists.