A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Calvert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Calvert, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Calvert, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Surgery Mammaplasty
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facial Aesthetic Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job Rhinoplasty
- Post-Bariatric Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Calvert graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Calvert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Wynn Calvert MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay W. Calvert practice?
- Dr. Jay Calvert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Calvert practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeons.