Learn more about Dr. Jay Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Chen MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay Chen practice?
- Dr. Jay Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Chen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA.
See Alhambra Internists and Alhambra Cardiologists.