inactive

Jay J Cho MD Patient Reviews

August 19th, 2014
I have been seeing Dr Cho since the early 90s and he is the only pain management doctor to totally understand that the pain was not in my head...had so many tell me it was and last year I did LSI and with Dr Cho's help I will be my old self in time.. if you can't understand him them ask him what he said just because he is another native language he is over the top w/knowledge and understanding... I just can't say enough about him.. he's been there through my injury and back.. thank you for all you do to help us get our lives back..

July 13th, 2014
His staff are very immature, not helpful at all! The doctor is very hard to understand. All he is interested in his prescribing pills. This is not true pain management. Stay away!

April 25th, 2014
excellent
I have been seeing Dr cho for a few years and he is the best in his field and the staff are excellent!!! I have never been to a drs office that the staff are ALWAYS friendly and helpful EVERY time and they ALWAYS greet you with a smile Dr cho is very knowlegable and brilliant I have and will always recommend him!!!

February 15th, 2014
Best Dr. and staff in the area
I like the fact that whenever you have an appt that is scheduled later in the day, the office will usually call you to come in early. Dr. Cho and his staff are very friendly. I have been going to this doctor for about 2 years and never have to wait too long. I have no insurance and his fee is more than fair. I would recommend Dr. Cho to others!

March 7th, 2013
Pain management
I have been seeing Dr. Cho over two years naw, I'm back to work and I have My life back. He is a great doctor and realy takes the time to get to know you and the staff is great.