A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Chun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Chun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Chun, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chun graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Chun has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Chun MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay Chun practice?
- Dr. Jay Chun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Chun practices Neurological Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Morristown Surgeons.