Dr. Jay Colbert DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

September 19th, 2013
Incredibly skilled podiatrist
Dr. Colbert usually doesn't engage in much small talk, and he is pretty much all-business, so I didn't give him four stars in bedside manner, but forget all that. This guy is an incredible podiatrist. (He is a DO as well but I saw him for ingrown toenails.) He is extremely skilled -- not once did I feel anything even close to pain during the entire process, not even the first needle for the anesthetic: not even a pinch! He knew exactly where to inject that needle, exactly where to cut to perform surgery on my nail, exactly where to stop cutting, exactly the angle to hold the tool to avoid any discomfort. I didn't feel a thing, and given past experience even with skilled practitioners I expected and prepared myself for some measure of pressure, discomfort, pain. Imagine my surprise when none of that happened; just a flawless procedure! It's really fun watching someone work who is that good at his job, whether the field is medicine, pro sports, science, whatever it may be. I was consciously aware that I was watching someone who has truly mastered his craft. For Dr. Colbert's skill, I'd put up with any bedside manner he used. He could call me nasty names and I'd happily go back (he wouldn't; he's very professional in dealings with patients. Maybe even too professional instead of going for a more friendly vibe, but like I said, who cares!) This man is a great doctor and an even better podiatrist. If you're having problems, I can't recommend him highly enough. I've moved to one of the coasts but I would strongly consider flying back just to see him if I had a painful enough ingrown toenail. He's that good. Your results may vary, but I'd be surprised. I had a great experience and am happy to give the strongest recommendation I can. Thanks, Dr. Colbert!

September 9th, 2013
A Patient of Dr. Colbert
Dr Colbert is an awesome Dr. He is the best Dr Around since Dr Oh Left! He is very knowledgeable and very personal and Caring! Love This Doctor! Would Highly Recommend him!!!