Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Gina LoBiondo on Mar 26th, 2016

After having a bad experience with another endocrinologist, I was so happy to have found Dr. Constantine. He spent a whole hour with me on my first visit, just talking and getting to know my history. Then he examined me and put me at ease with my condition. He has always been friendly and thorough and always encourages my accomplishments. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

I don't believe he is really even a 4 star show details I don't believe he is really even a 4 star
Apr 27th, 2015

I went to this guy over ten years ago when I started getting sick. I was very athletic and I took very good care of myself but I started having weak spells and falling over. I was looking for help but all he did was accuse me of using steroids. I told him I wasn't but he continue to blame my problems on that. I was offended and I waited over a month to see someone who didn't make any attempt to treat me because he made a stupid judgement about me. I trained hard and ate very well for years to look how I did and I was mad that he brushed me aside. I might not be as sick as I am today if he would have taken me seriously. Thanks for nothing at all.