Dr. Jay Courtright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Courtright?

June 24th, 2017

Great Doctor - Excellent Practice

I was referred to Dr. Courtright for treatment of a tumor. He is very knowledgeable, a quick and direct talker, and yes, a bit quirky in a fun way, and he knows his stuff. He is outgoing and friendly and spends ample time with you. His staff and RNP is outstanding. This practice is managed very well. It's rare to have to wait, and everyone there works in great harmony. Be sure to meet with the business manager assigned to your case. They are superstars that can help you manage your billing and insurance and they often provide tips on how to save money via the drug providers too.

July 1st, 2016

One time cancer survivor, working on second.

At My first meeting with Dr. Courtright , me and my family instantly bonded with him. He has a quirky sense of humor I really like. He told me I was the talk of the hospital as many doctored looked at my slides, scans, X-rays, reports, etc. they were finally able to get it figured out (thank you Dr. Laidley)for your persistence. He explained everything to us and the pros vs cons of treatments. Pros definetly outweigh cons. So 4 chemo treatments every three weeks, then radiation and finally hormone blocker pills. Had first chemo and Dr Courtright and Heather have been awesome in answering all my questions. Never feel rushed and he explains it until I understand it.

June 19th, 2016

He prescribed Gleevec for Adjuvant treatment that would have little effect on the type of Gist removed. The Gist experts I consulted at MD Anderson told me the placement, size, and rate of cell growth give me excellent odds of no return and out weighted the risks associated with taking Gleevec. Periodic CT scans was there diagnosis

November 10th, 2013

Do not consider Dr Courtright

Dr Courtwright is a terrible physician tha lacks the ability to be truthful with his patience families. Every other physician that saw my father while be was in oncology ICU refuted Courtwright's comments. Further, they believed Courtwright was just afraid to give bad news. When his colleagues don't respect him that is very telling...

November 14th, 2012

Does not care about patients at all

May 7th, 2012

very caring explains very well

I think Dr.courtright is an excellent Dr. and he very caring and spends as muchtime as is needed with you and your husband. He tells the truth, but withcompassion. I will see him again in Dec.I have triple negative breast cancer and had a mastectomy and chemo.

November 16th, 2011

Most Caring Physician I have ever been to

He exudes warmth and caring in his patient visits. He is often seen within 5 mnutes of my scheduled time but he still had time to really talk to me - how does he do that without being late !!

July 28th, 2011

Dr. Courtright Good Pick

This is a very good doctor who can think outside of the box and help you. Overall I've been very pleased with him.

November 23rd, 2010

V. Bell

Dr. Courtright assessed and immediately went to work on the solution. Very direct, great bedside, and the staff is tremendous. The doctor treats me as an individual and each individual's diagnosis has it's own set of unique challenges. I highly recommend him.

October 22nd, 2010

DR..JAY COURTRITE IS ANO NONSENSE DR.HE TALKS STAIGHT FROM THE SHOULDERI WOULD HAVE LIKED MORE INFO BUT MY HUSBAND WILL BE SEEING HIM IN A WEEK.

September 6th, 2017