A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Crary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Crary, Orthopaedic Surgery of Foot and Ankle - General Orthopaedics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Crary, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crary graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay L Crary MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Crary practice?
- Dr. Jay Crary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Crary practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Surgery near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Vancouver Orthopedic Surgeons and Vancouver Surgeons.