Learn more about Dr. Jay Crary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Crary, Orthopaedic Surgery of Foot and Ankle - General Orthopaedics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crary
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Crary, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crary graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay L Crary MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Crary practice?
- Dr. Jay Crary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Crary practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Vancouver Surgeons and Vancouver Orthopedic Surgeons.