A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Crary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Crary, Orthopaedic Surgery of Foot and Ankle - General Orthopaedics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crary
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Crary, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crary graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay L Crary MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Crary practice?
- Dr. Jay Crary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Crary practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Vancouver Orthopedic Surgeons.