A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Johnson, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Donald Johnson DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jay Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Johnson practices Pediatrics near Wasilla, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, AK and Anchorage, AK.
See Wasilla Pediatricians.