A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Miller, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay David Miller MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Miller practice?
- Dr. Jay Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Miller practices Neurological Surgery near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Surgeons.