A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Patel, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay Patel practice?
- Dr. Jay Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Patel practices Family Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Primary Care Doctors.