A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Patel, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay Patel practice?
- Dr. Jay Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Patel practices Family Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Family Physicians.