A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Varma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Varma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Varma, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Varma graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Varma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Deep Varma MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Varma practice?
- Dr. Jay Varma has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jay Varma practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA and Gainesville, VA.
See Fairfax Radiologists.