Dr. Jay Danowitz Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jay Danowitz?

December 3rd, 2015

Terrible doctor

Dr. Danowitz was callous, dismissive and condescending. I was stunned. In the very few minutes he allowed me, I mentioned that I have been plagued recently by severe, violent suicide ideation. He chuckled, asked if I'd like to see a behaviorist at some point then said I didn't have to if I didn't want to. He then opened the door, pointed me in the direction of the lab, (where I was going to have blood drawn for all of the tests I had asked him to order,) and he walked away. Astounding, really. If possible, I would not even have given him one star. I never do these ratings, but this was such an awful experience, I feel compelled to warn others away.

July 22nd, 2015

Poor Bedside Manner

I've never felt quite as dismissed by a health care provider. I am generally healthy, don't like going to the doctor and don't go very often so when I do it's because it's serious enough to warrant a visit. I felt dismissed and judged. I've never left a negative review of anyone but I'm prompted to do so because I think this man should not be working with patients unless he gets some lessons in how to treat people. We don't live in an age where e a physician can assume that the people he sees are ignorant and condescend to them. Even if you spend 5 minutes with someone if your basic paradigm is one of respect that person will feel it.

November 16th, 2011

dr jay danowizt

This doctor double books patients then cancels when he gets busy. he will only spend 5-10 minutes with you. he is excepting new patients but it very hard to get an appointment to see him. will not work with you and he will make you come in multipule times for really no reason to charge your Ins.co you at a high inconvience to anyone that works or hard to get around.

February 24th, 2016