Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay Danto
Dr. Jay Danto, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Kirksville, MO. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Danto is affiliated with Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital, Beaumont Hospital,Troy and Providence Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Danto has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay Danto has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Family Medicine
Dr. Jay Danto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kirksville, MO.
Dr. Michael Lockwood
Family Medicine, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Kirksville, MO 0 mi35
Dr. Robert Schneider
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Kirksville, MO 0 mi26
Dr. Wesley Ryle
Kirksville, MO 0 mi12