A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Danto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Danto, Osteopath, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danto
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Danto Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Danto graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Danto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Brian Danto DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Jay B. Danto practice?
- Dr. Jay Danto has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Danto practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Kirksville, MO.
See Kirksville Osteopaths.