Dr. Jay Danto DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2015
Incredible Doctor and Neuromusculoskeletal Specialist
Dr. Danto is an incredibly compassionate doctor, and he is extremely skilled at what he does! He does whatever he needs to do to make you comfortable, and will do whatever is necessary to get you better. He listens to his patients, and believes them about their symptoms. He also looks for alternative options for patients when the traditional route doesn't work. I would highly recommend Dr. Danto to anyone suffering from acute or chronic health problems. :)

January 22nd, 2010
Dr. Danto is a caring physician. He continues to study to understand connectivity between symptoms to find underlying causes of problems, not cover them up with medications.He is a truly exceptional doctor.

December 31st, 2009
I have only been seeing Dr. Danto for 6 months after battling MS for 14 years. I am for the first time (after 100's of Dr.'s) finally getting better with his help. My pain level went down from an average of 7 to an average of 2. He has helped me with an anti-inflammatory diet, sprained ankle exercises, pain management and overall better health. He delivers excellent high quality of care and really listens to his patients. He also helped my sister with a neck injury in only 3 visits. I am very thankful for my care at Adobe - thank-you Dr. Danto.

December 30th, 2009
Dr. Danto is an extremely caring individual. He has done a world of good for me with my allergies and asthma. He listens to the messages of his patients while delivering high quality care. It is because of his efforts that I have been able to stay off of medication to manage my health and I am grateful for his professionalism and the way he looks for alternatives in healing. God Bless you!

December 27th, 2009
Disappointed
The first and second visit to see Dr. Danto for my back was absolutely wonderful. I walked out there feeling fantastic but then my next visit things changed. He used some machine on my back (I have had back surgery and have hardware in my back) and since then I went to level 10 pain and remained there. Dr. Danto disappointed me. He didnt seem to care. One day I called into his receptionist telling her about my pain and inability to function and he told her to extend his apologies to me but there was nothing he could do until my next appointment which was 10 days away. That night I ended up in the emergency room. I am so disappointed in Dr. Danto as a holistic doctor and then again as a human caring for another human. Please when he reopens his office, if he does, do not go to him if you have back trauma.

August 4th, 2016