A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Dennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Dennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennett graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dennett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dennett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Dennett practice?
Dr. Jay Dennett practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Old Westbury, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.