A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Diliberto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Diliberto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Diliberto, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Diliberto graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diliberto has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay P Diliberto MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jay P. Diliberto practice?
- Dr. Jay Diliberto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Diliberto practices Gastroenterology near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA.
See Huntington Beach Gastroenterologists.