Dr. Jay Diliberto MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 3rd, 2016
HE IS SO PROFESSIONAL

June 3rd, 2016
I love this Dr!
In 2007 I was diagnosed with a rare disease called primary biliary cerosis of the liver PBC by DR Diliberto after 1 week in the hospital. He walked in and gave me one of the nicest compliment I have ever received. He smiled was kind patient and reassuring to me. The following five years he took very good care of me with the proper tests to monitor my desease Unfortunately my insurance changed and I have gone to another wonderful Doctor in the HB. I am now able to return to DR Diliberto and am very happy I made my appointment in a month. I called several other dr and the wait time was 2 months so 1 month is nothing. I can hardly wait to see my old Dr. Who I was very very happy with! 😄

May 28th, 2016
Awesome Dr. Dilaberto and staff.
Don't let his kind layed back deminer fool you, Dr. Dilaberto is a smart cookie on top of his game. Always gives me (wife) examples of what to look for, or tests for me to really see wear my husbands mind is. I love him to death, and don't feel that way of most his doctors.

May 2nd, 2016
He saved my life, he is the best. I seriously recommend this physician. He is a no nonsense perfectionist.

October 5th, 2015
There are not enough stars to rate Dr. Dilibreto the highest. He diagnosed me in 2011 with Colon Cancer. I was overwhelmed; but he had everything scheduled from surgeon to oncologist. I had complications after surgery & surgeon he referred me to was just the Best also. He even stopped by to say 'hi' when I was hospitalized. Now that's compassion!

May 4th, 2015
excellent doctor. Gave me a personal phone number to call if needed. It wasn't. Great choice in music.

April 16th, 2014
patient
Dr. Diliberto is in it for the $$!!! He orders tests that aren't required, gives you an improper diagnosis, and even charges $40 to have your medical records transferred to another doctor. Beware!!!

April 8th, 2014
Super Doctor
He is a great doctor that really cares about his patients. I have been going to him for about 8 years and he has always been, professional, kind, warm and caring. I would highly recommend him.

January 8th, 2014
AvoidAvoidAvoid!
There are 2 types of reviews for this so-called 'doctor'....1) those written by him and his staff that praise him incessantly (usually following a bad review) and 2) those written by people unfortunate enough to have encountered the guy. I would'nt recommend him to my worst enemy. Abusive bedside manner, berates, belittles and insults patients (and that's putting it mildly). Not sure if he has a napoleon complex or has mood swings due to a medical issue, but with as many options for other doctors in this area, why subject yourself to this one?

November 20th, 2013
This doctor is awful. Go somewhere else. My boyfriend has been going to him for years and he has been of no help. He can't figure out what is wrong with his stomach and has never suggested any options or referred him to a doctor that can help, he doesn't seem to care about helping him. He just tells him to take a medication that doesn't help. After years he finally did one study that he should have done from the beginning. The doctor also never returns urgent calls. My boyfriend has called multiple times when he had painful episodes and left messages for the doctor with no return call. He went to the ER and the doctor there said he knows Dr. Diliberto and called him personally. Dr. Dilaberto admitted that he did receive my boyfriend's message. But he never called.... He really didn't seem to care. He is always at least an hour behind. My boyfriend called one day to let them know he was about 5 minutes late and the receptionist said they cannot see him and hung up. They are very rude. Especially after all the hours spent in their waiting room to be seen. Absolutely a waste of time. It takes forever to get an appointment as well.

August 3rd, 2013
upset
one of the most rudest, racially intolerant doctors i have ever met. sadly, people like these exist.

May 13th, 2013
Good Doctor
Dr. Diliberto was my husbands doctor for 5 years and we couldn't have been happier with the quality of care Dr. Diliberto gave to both of us. He showed extreme professionalism, caring and explained in detail each and every step of upcoming procedures as well as post procedure results and requirements. His knowledge in his field is superb. His bedside manner is excellent and his caring for his patient's is unparalled. I highly recommend Dr. Diliberto!