Dr. Jay Dinerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Dinerman?

October 28th, 2015

I totally trust Dr. Dinerman. I feel as though my health situation has improved since I first met him at Huntsville Hospital a couple of years ago.

January 5th, 2014

Always an excellent experience. Provides the best care possible

October 24th, 2013

Dr. Dinerman spends as little time as possible with his patients. You will need to ask questions before he examines you or else he will leave the room before you can ask and not come back. Also, he did not read my chart - my data was entered incorrectly. The data entered should have raised a big red flag to any doctor who read the file. I am positive he didn't even look before he checked the box and moved on. This speedy in and out with no personal care occured 2 years in a row. Choose wisely the first time! Huntsville Heart has the only EP doctors in town and will not allow you to transfer to another EP doctor within the practice if your first choice does not work out. Shame on them! I now drive to Birmingham for EP Heart care.

November 4th, 2012

Excellent experience

Very informative, discussed the pros and cons of many options for my problem.

August 27th, 2012

Great Experience

-smooth, rewarding visit.

January 5th, 2011

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!! NOT BE BE TRUSTED!

I am a new a-fib patient. I met Dr. Dinerman when I was admitted with a-fib. He did not want to see me for the first time until 8 weeks after my release from the hospital. That was unacceptable to wait that long. I was having a-fib episodes after my release, but was not allowed to get an earlier appt. with him and also was not allowed to schedule my 8 week appt. I had to wait on the staff to tell me when to come. I was scared I wouldn't even be alive by then. The nurse finally put me on a monitor for a month. Then when they did call me, the next available appt. was 12 weeks and after throwing a hissy fit I was able to get one at the 9 weeks point. When I went for my appt., he said my prescription was wrong, but this was the prescription he had prescribed in the hospital and now he is telling me it was not right? He had not reviewed the results from my monitor and the only thing he could say was that he would have a nurse call me if he found anything irregular(which of course they never called and I could not get them to return my call to check on it.) Then in the middle of my conversation he just got up and walked out of the room. 15 minutes later him came back in and said he had to take a call from someone working on his house. Needless to say I AM THROUGH!! He is incompetent and can not be trusted to give good care to heart patients. This is a life and death situation when you're dealing with the heart. I'm young, with 2 small children of my 4 still at home and I'd like to see them grow up. I don't want them to find me dead in my bed some morning.

October 21st, 2010

Not a communicator

I had a cardiac ablation yesterday, and after the procedure, Dinerman told my wife that I would have to stay on my arrhythmia meds (Flecainide) from now on. My goal for the procedure was to get off the med which is causing tremors.I called his office this AM and asked that he provide information about his comments, such as "did he find something in the testing part of the procedure that indicates that I will have to stay on the meds or that there is some larger problem?". Did he mean that I would need to wait for a while to decrease the meds. Or does he know that I will need the more extensive procedure for A-Fib?When I got a call back from his office this afternoon, his answer was that I would have to talk to him when I came back for my followup visit in a month.I've fired them before, and I'm firing this one. Any Dr that won't communicate is not worth going to.

June 14th, 2017