A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Doucet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Doucet is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doucet
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doucet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Doucet, FACS, FRCSC, M.Sc is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doucet graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Doucet has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Joseph Doucet FACS, FRCSC, and M.Sc is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Jay J. Doucet practice?
- Dr. Jay Doucet has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Doucet practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.