A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Doucet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Doucet is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Doucet, FACS, FRCSC, M.Sc is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doucet graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Doucet has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Joseph Doucet FACS, FRCSC, and M.Sc is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Jay J. Doucet practice?
- Dr. Jay Doucet has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Doucet practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.