Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jay Doucet
Jay Doucet, MD, MSc, FRCSC, FACS, RDMS is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA, with other offices in San Diego, CA and San Diego, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Jay Doucet is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest and UCSD Thornton Hospital, La Jolla.
Jay Doucet has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Jay Doucet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
John Lane III III
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
La Jolla, CA 0.01 mi24
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
La Jolla, CA 0.01 mi19
Otolaryngology, General Surgery
La Jolla, CA 0.01 mi12