Learn more about Dr. Jay Dubowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Dubowsky, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubowsky
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dubowsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Dubowsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubowsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dubowsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay J Dubowsky MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay J. Dubowsky practice?
- Dr. Jay Dubowsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Dubowsky practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Bariatric Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Internists, Manhasset Cardiologists, and Manhasset Bariatric Specialists.