A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Dubowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Dubowsky, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Dubowsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubowsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dubowsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dubowsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay J. Dubowsky practice?
Dr. Jay Dubowsky practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Bariatric Medicine, and Nuclear Cardiology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Internists, Manhasset Cardiologists, and Manhasset Nuclear Medicine Physicians.