A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Dubowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Dubowsky, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubowsky
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dubowsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Dubowsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubowsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dubowsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay J Dubowsky MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay J. Dubowsky practice?
- Dr. Jay Dubowsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Dubowsky practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Bariatric Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Internists, Manhasset Cardiologists, and Manhasset Bariatric Specialists.