A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Dubowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Dubowsky, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubowsky
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dubowsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Dubowsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubowsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dubowsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay J Dubowsky MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay J. Dubowsky practice?
- Dr. Jay Dubowsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Dubowsky practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Bariatric Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Internists, Manhasset Cardiologists, and Manhasset Bariatric Specialists.