A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Fisher, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Fisher, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay E. Fisher practice?
Dr. Jay Fisher practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.