A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Eastman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Eastman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Eastman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eastman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Eastman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eastman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay Eastman practice?
Dr. Jay Eastman practices Pediatrics near Chesterfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, MI.