Overall Review

3.9

October 8th, 2014
special needs kids??
This is not the place for your child if they have any type of special needs. I tried to find a new pediatrician as we are moving back into the area. They found out we have Autism AND ADHD in our kids and the nurse(and doc) told us to find find a more "suitable" place. I was NOT asking for meds, we would have had specialists for that care. I guess they only take the typical developing children?? That is just very offensive and not the way to run a business. She was VERY condescending and rude on the phone. Even if they told me to bring the kids in, no way I would want to deal with this office and rude staff after this! Some things she said were beyond the most unprofessional I have ever heard! I highly recommend you stay away from here! Wish I could report her somewhere!!

July 13th, 2013
My children love Dr Eastman. He is the most caring generous and intelligent physician we know. My sons love him.

February 19th, 2013
23 mile practice
the one nurse is very rude. frankly she has no place in an office with children!!!! she used foul language infront of my child (JC, and D word) several times. she also told me "sorry but if you spread out the shots your stupid." However the doctors and other nurses are very kind. One even appologized for the other nurse!!!!

March 26th, 2012
Head Nurse is ABSOLUTELY Horrible!!!!!
I have had many run ins with her, and I will be the first to admit, I have difficult children, they are terrified of going to the Dr. When she is around there is good reason, even if she is not around, she goes out of her way to poke her head in and be rude. Every encounter with her has been a bad one!! We will be leaving the practice because of her!!!

June 1st, 2011
Reiteration
Like others have said, the doctors themselves are perfectly acceptable. The office staff is another matter entirely. I can't generalize all of them, because some are helpful as long as you don't get too demanding or act like you actually know what you're talking about. The head nurse can be rude and opinionated and the office manager...well it wouldn't be right to type what I really think. I understand that there are policies and rules to follow, but you can do that with respect and appreciation of the patient/or family member in mind.

September 16th, 2010
Dr. Eastman is a great docotor. Some of the other staff are less caring and spend less time with us. Also, some are very rude.

April 27th, 2010
children
i came to get well visits and came to him every child and looked over my premature child and he is alive and well to this day, i think him and his staff.

January 15th, 2010
rude staff

November 5th, 2009
DR Eastman is a wonderful doctor. Great w/my children. I'm just sorry he doesn't have the best of staff. Not only is his head nurse rude but so is his office manager. Very blunt & cold