Dr. Jay Eastman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Eastman?

special needs kids??

Posted on October 8th, 2014

This is not the place for your child if they have any type of special needs. I tried to find a new pediatrician as we are moving back into the area. They found out we have Autism AND ADHD in our kids and the nurse(and doc) told us to find find a more "suitable" place. I was NOT asking for meds, we would have had specialists for that care. I guess they only take the typical developing children?? That is just very offensive and not the way to run a business. She was VERY condescending and rude on the phone. Even if they told me to bring the kids in, no way I would want to deal with this office and rude staff after this! Some things she said were beyond the most unprofessional I have ever heard! I highly recommend you stay away from here! Wish I could report her somewhere!!

Posted on July 13th, 2013

My children love Dr Eastman. He is the most caring generous and intelligent physician we know. My sons love him.

23 mile practice

Posted on February 19th, 2013

the one nurse is very rude. frankly she has no place in an office with children!!!! she used foul language infront of my child (JC, and D word) several times. she also told me "sorry but if you spread out the shots your stupid." However the doctors and other nurses are very kind. One even appologized for the other nurse!!!!

Head Nurse is ABSOLUTELY Horrible!!!!!

Posted on March 26th, 2012

I have had many run ins with her, and I will be the first to admit, I have difficult children, they are terrified of going to the Dr. When she is around there is good reason, even if she is not around, she goes out of her way to poke her head in and be rude. Every encounter with her has been a bad one!! We will be leaving the practice because of her!!!

Reiteration

Posted on June 1st, 2011

Like others have said, the doctors themselves are perfectly acceptable. The office staff is another matter entirely. I can't generalize all of them, because some are helpful as long as you don't get too demanding or act like you actually know what you're talking about. The head nurse can be rude and opinionated and the office manager...well it wouldn't be right to type what I really think. I understand that there are policies and rules to follow, but you can do that with respect and appreciation of the patient/or family member in mind.

Posted on September 16th, 2010

Dr. Eastman is a great docotor. Some of the other staff are less caring and spend less time with us. Also, some are very rude.

children

Posted on April 27th, 2010

i came to get well visits and came to him every child and looked over my premature child and he is alive and well to this day, i think him and his staff.

Posted on January 15th, 2010

rude staff

Posted on November 5th, 2009

DR Eastman is a wonderful doctor. Great w/my children. I'm just sorry he doesn't have the best of staff. Not only is his head nurse rude but so is his office manager. Very blunt & cold

Posted on September 1st, 2017