A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Edmonds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Edmonds is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Edmonds, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmonds graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edmonds has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Stuart Edmonds MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Edmonds practice?
- Dr. Jay Edmonds has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Edmonds practices Family Medicine near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Family Physicians.