A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Elder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Elder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Elder graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Elder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Punxsutawney Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Edward Elder MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay E. Elder practice?
- Dr. Jay Elder has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Elder practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Punxsutawney, PA.
See Punxsutawney Internists and Punxsutawney Geriatric Doctors.