A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Erlebacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Erlebacher, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erlebacher
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erlebacher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Erlebacher, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Erlebacher graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Erlebacher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Allen Erlebacher FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Erlebacher practice?
- Dr. Jay Erlebacher has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Erlebacher practices Cardiovascular Disease near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Cardiologists.