A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Fawver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Fawver is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fawver
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fawver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Fawver, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fawver graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fawver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Fawver MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jay Fawver practice?
- Dr. Jay Fawver has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Fawver practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Psychiatrists and Fort Wayne Geriatric Doctors.