Dr. Jay Fawver MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 27 reviews

October 1st, 2016
More Cons than Pros
This doctors care was much better before he became a TV star and seemed to forget about patient care and loyalty. The big pharma, money and trying to be the superstar of the psychiatric world has left me less than enchanted. It's taken away his 'human' side. The wait is very long to see one of his NP. The assist will call you back in a timely matter only leaving you to sit for 30 minutes plus waiting for the nurse practitioner to show up. My time is every bit as valuable as theirs. The good doctor likes to think of himself as cutting edge. It is truly something he prides himself on. In doing so his entire practice has suffered. I've been a patient for years but have started looking for a replacement. I hope to find a doctor who cares more about his patients time and even more, their well being.

September 27th, 2016
I have seen PKVW Mind and Body fro several years. I am always grateful for my nurse practitioner. The staff are knowledgeable about new treatment options and how to best help my personal needs. I see Dr Fawver annually, he is kind and accurate in his assessments and suggestions for my care. All the other visits I see my nurse practitioner.

May 2nd, 2016
After much frustration and misdiagnosis from other doctors, we were so pleased with amount of time and concern the staff took with us. We have felt that the medical staff at Dr. Fawver's really care about our well -being and making sure that the medications prescribed are effective.

April 15th, 2016
That quack put me on 4 different medications for a minor case.

April 12th, 2016
Though it has been quite some time since we visited they always treated us with care and listened to our concerns, and complaints and came up with accurate diagnosis

February 28th, 2016
Does he really care about his patients, or is all about making money for him? Staff seems to be overworked. Small office space and there is a lot of staff turnover.

September 11th, 2015
Best psychiatrist our family has ever visited!

July 18th, 2015
I felt disrespected. He spends about 2 minutes talking with you and does not listen to you.

June 2nd, 2015
Patient
I went to see Dr. Fawver for 1 issue and I ended up being taken off the medication I had been on, which was working just fine. I haven't seen Dr. Fawver since the initial appointment. I see a Nurse Practitioner, who is extremely nice,but I feel like an experimental monkey. Can't even count how many different meds and dosages I've been on. I'm much worse than when I started! Not sure whether to seek help from someone else or not. They have me so goofed up that I'm not sure what to do.

May 31st, 2015
patient
I think he is a excellent dr. Feeling suicidal when I seen him. he entered in the room and from that point on he cared about me as a patient.

May 7th, 2015
Not a patient, just money in his wallet
Worst customer service I have ever had! Call in - EVERY time you end with voice mail promising a call within 24 hours. My time is valuable too. Refused any kind of disability but still expects me to make regular appointments, how am I supposed to get time off work? Promised a med would be called in, it wasn't. I had to call and leave TWO messages a week apart before any response.

March 16th, 2015
works hard to find the best individual treatment plan for your psych problems and succeeds!