A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Feder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Feder, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feder graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Feder has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay M Feder MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Feder practice?
- Dr. Jay Feder has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jay Feder practices Diagnostic Radiology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jervis, NY and Bedford Hills, NY.
See Middletown Radiologists.