A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jay Federman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Federman, Ophthalmologist (Retina) is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Federman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Federman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Federman has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Federman practice?
Dr. Jay Federman practices Ophthalmology near Orwigsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Orwigsburg Ophthalmologists.