A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Federman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Federman, Ophthalmologist (Retina) is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Federman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Federman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Federman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Federman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Federman has 25 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay L Federman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Federman practice?
- Dr. Jay Federman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Federman practices Ophthalmology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Marlton, NJ.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists.