Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jay Federman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Federman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 17 Areas, including Cataract, Corneal Diseases, and Cryosurgery.14 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Federman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Federman has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Federman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Federman practice?
Dr. Jay Federman practices Ophthalmology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Marlton, NJ.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists.