A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Fenster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Fenster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Fenster, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenster graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fenster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Samuel Fenster MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Fenster practice?
- Dr. Jay Fenster has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Fenster practices Gastroenterology near Cedarhurst, NY.
See Cedarhurst Gastroenterologists.