A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Ferns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Ferns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferns
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferns Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferns graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ferns has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Southwest Healthcaresystem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Anthony Ferns DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Ferns practice?
- Dr. Jay Ferns has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Ferns practices Family Medicine near Temecula, CA.
See Temecula Primary Care Doctors.