A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Fierke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Fierke is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Fierke, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fierke graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Fierke has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Lee Fierke MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Fierke practice?
- Dr. Jay Fierke has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jay Fierke practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.