A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Fierke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Fierke is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fierke
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fierke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Fierke, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fierke graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Fierke has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Lee Fierke MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Fierke practice?
- Dr. Jay Fierke has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jay Fierke practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.