A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Fleitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Fleitman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Fleitman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleitman graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fleitman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Fleitman MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay Fleitman practice?
- Dr. Jay Fleitman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Fleitman practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Northampton, MA.
See Northampton Internists, Northampton Pulmonologists, and Northampton Sleep Medicine Doctors.