A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Fogelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Fogelman, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fogelman
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Fogelman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Fogelman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogelman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Fogelman MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jay Fogelman practice?
- Dr. Jay Fogelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Fogelman practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Austin, TX.
See Austin Psychiatrists and Austin Child Psychiatrists.