A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Fogelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Fogelman, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fogelman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fogelman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Fogelman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogelman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Fogelman MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jay Fogelman practice?
- Dr. Jay Fogelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Fogelman practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Austin, TX.
See Austin Psychiatrists.