A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Franklin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Franklin, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Franklin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franklin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay O. Franklin practice?
Dr. Jay Franklin practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, TX and Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.