A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Franklin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franklin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Franklin, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Franklin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Franklin FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay Franklin practice?
- Dr. Jay Franklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Franklin practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.