A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Franklin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franklin
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Franklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Franklin, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Franklin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Franklin FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay Franklin practice?
- Dr. Jay Franklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Franklin practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.