Dr. Jay Freid MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

August 5th, 2016
Dr. Freid had no compassion in my situation (in my opinion)
In my opinion Dr. Freid was a completely inconsiderate. ZERO COMPASSION for elderly in my opinion His nurse & staff was no better.

December 28th, 2015
Patient
I have been with Dr. Freid for almost two years now. His nurse Cindy and himself are incredible!! I have zero complaints about either one. Dr. Freid is very understanding, knowledgeable, and courteous. I am usually very picky with Doctors and wind up leaving after a few appointments to find another Doctor in the same field rite away However, from the first day I walked in I knew I was in excellent hands. He makes you feel extremely comfortable. He is very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable on various illnesses and how to help you improve your quality of life tremendously. I recommended that my Mother go to his office ans she sees Doctor Cobelski. He is also a very smart and compassionate doctor. All in all this office in its entirety is AMAZING!

April 8th, 2015
My wife saw this Doctor from 1999 until we moved way out of state in 2012 and loved him! Always polite and asked how we were doing otherwise and remembered what was told to him and never hours behind like many other Doctors. Wish we could still see him but we are 3 states away now!

March 12th, 2015
Told me to go to church !
Told me I should go to church and talk about feelings.

December 8th, 2014
RUDE
MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR JAY FRIED WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD WITH A DR. I DONT KNOW HOW HE CAN TELL ME WHATS MY PAIN OR WHAT I GO THROUGH WITHOUT LISTENING TO ME. I THINK IT IS DEMEANING TO TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY HE TREATED ME. I AM WELL AWARE OF WHAT MY BODY CAN AND CAN NOT DO. I HAD BACK SURGERY 6 YEARS AGO AND 3 OTHER DOCTORS DIAGNOSED ME AS HAVING FAILED SURGERY HE WANTED ME TO EXERCISE AND , WALK 25 MINS. A DAY..I CAN BARELY WALK FROM MY HOUSE TO THE CAR. I ALSO THINK HE MISTREATED ME THE WAY HE DID WAS BECAUSE I CAME TO HIM FROM ANOTHER DR. THAT HAD PROBLEMS, WHICH SHOULD HAVE NO REFLECTION ON ME. HE REFUSED TO TREAT ME. HE WOULD NOT EVEN GIVE ME MEDS FOR WITHDRAWL . TOLD ME TO GO TO REHAB. I WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING TO REHAB, BUT WHAT WOULD THAT DO FOR MY PAIN, BUT YET HE WOULD REFER ME TO A SURGEON, STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE LOGIC BEHIND THAT. BUT HE

March 6th, 2014
lack of care
Another doctor who wants people to jump thru endless hoops of worthless medicine and phony treatments while patient suffer in pain. his philosophy is nothing more than mind over matter. so everyone who has true pain and real problems remember just have your mind tell your body there is nothing wrong and live in pain n have a poor quality of life. Doctors are too afraid to do anything thanks to the DEA and other federal agencies. why waste your time n money going to doctors who don't listen, can't remember your last visit without looking at their flipping laptop. A real tragedy occurring in this country and it's poor quality health care.

February 20th, 2014
Doesnt know what kind of Dr he really Is
After agreeing to take me on as a patient and take over my medication and care, he scheduled for me to return when my medication ran out. Then on that day advised he would only prescribe non narcotic medication, and medication for withdraw. He seems to think he is a psycyiatrist, as he continues to focus on anxiety and depression symptoms rather then pain symptoms. He should not be a dr at atll!!!! Beware of the whole staff, they all are very deceiving!!

June 8th, 2012
stay away
this doctor treated my husband so badly at Milford Rehab Center that he was actually removed from the staff. My husband suffered a horrible mrsa infection and in his hospital report he denyed everything .It wasn't until I got a letter from an ombudsman stating that because of my complaint violations were found and he is no longer on staff.If you want proof of this just let me know.