Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  RUDE  |  show details
by Why Me on Dec 8th, 2014

MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR JAY FRIED WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD WITH A DR. I DONT KNOW HOW HE CAN TELL ME WHATS MY PAIN OR WHAT I GO THROUGH WITHOUT LISTENING TO ME. I THINK IT IS DEMEANING TO TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY HE TREATED ME. I AM WELL AWARE OF WHAT MY BODY CAN AND CAN NOT DO. I HAD BACK SURGERY 6 YEARS AGO AND 3 OTHER DOCTORS DIAGNOSED ME AS HAVING FAILED SURGERY HE WANTED ME TO EXERCISE AND , WALK 25 MINS. A DAY..I CAN BARELY WALK FROM MY HOUSE TO THE CAR. I ALSO THINK HE MISTREATED ME THE WAY HE DID WAS BECAUSE I CAME TO HIM FROM ANOTHER DR. THAT HAD PROBLEMS, WHICH SHOULD HAVE NO REFLECTION ON ME. HE REFUSED TO TREAT ME. HE WOULD NOT EVEN GIVE ME MEDS FOR WITHDRAWL . TOLD ME TO GO TO REHAB. I WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING TO REHAB, BUT WHAT WOULD THAT DO FOR MY PAIN, BUT YET HE WOULD REFER ME TO A SURGEON, STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE LOGIC BEHIND THAT. BUT HE

|  lack of care  |  show details
by neglected patient on Mar 6th, 2014

Another doctor who wants people to jump thru endless hoops of worthless medicine and phony treatments while patient suffer in pain. his philosophy is nothing more than mind over matter. so everyone who has true pain and real problems remember just have your mind tell your body there is nothing wrong and live in pain n have a poor quality of life. Doctors are too afraid to do anything thanks to the DEA and other federal agencies. why waste your time n money going to doctors who don't listen, can't remember your last visit without looking at their flipping laptop. A real tragedy occurring in this country and it's poor quality health care.

|  Doesnt know what kind of Dr he really Is  |  show details
by Tired of Idiotic Drs on Feb 20th, 2014

After agreeing to take me on as a patient and take over my medication and care, he scheduled for me to return when my medication ran out. Then on that day advised he would only prescribe non narcotic medication, and medication for withdraw. He seems to think he is a psycyiatrist, as he continues to focus on anxiety and depression symptoms rather then pain symptoms. He should not be a dr at atll!!!! Beware of the whole staff, they all are very deceiving!!

|  show details
by Barbara on Feb 18th, 2014

The lady that wrote the review on Dr. Fried, I would like to speak with you and get some information. Please contact me at 302-398-0150.

|  stay away  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2012

this doctor treated my husband so badly at Milford Rehab Center that he was actually removed from the staff. My husband suffered a horrible mrsa infection and in his hospital report he denyed everything .It wasn't until I got a letter from an ombudsman stating that because of my complaint violations were found and he is no longer on staff.If you want proof of this just let me know.