A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Barnett, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Barnett, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Gold Barnett MD is a male Dermatologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jay G. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Jay Barnett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Barnett practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.