Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Physiatrists, Pain Management Specialist

Maryvale
4136 N 75th Ave
Ste 116
Phoenix, AZ 85033
623-849-1869
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  the best doc  |  show details
by tim palatrone on Jun 3rd, 2014

He's a great doc because he takes good care of me ..I can't reed or right so he explains everything to me by talking it to me ..I trust him if I was rich I would send him to the masters he likes golf God bless you doc tim

|  I think he is good  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2014

He can be tough when it matters like you don't follow instructions or keep appointments when they are needed, I think he saved my life a few times because of his diagnosis also prevented an amputation caused by a diabetic wound.I have known him 20 years.

|  Bedside manner left some thing be desire..  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

Frist he try cure my high diebetes2 with over does drugs that do not mix well with each other. That have list side effects long my arm. Second guy has bedside manner of goat could wait get out his offices he did care what had say about my health issues blame me for them kept tell me gone die. Afte two hours wait see Doctor more happy never go back see him again

|  Shame on them  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2011

these NP that work there are great at given paperwork for blood work but with real issues they cant figure out they blame it on "it's all in your head" now for what's "in my head" I am having to have surgery and an upper GI due to meds they so easily pushed on me that dont mix well together!!

|  My Long Term Primary Care Physician  |  show details
by John S. on Jul 23rd, 2009

Dr. Bernstein has been my doctor for 25 years. During that time I can honestly say that we have devolved what I consider from my perspective to be an ideal doctor-patient relationship based on mutual trust and respect. When needed, but for one time, I have always been provided outstanding referrals to other health care providers when it was necessary.The bottom line is that I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Bernstein.