Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
What all physicians should strive for show details What all physicians should strive for
by James on Sep 16th, 2016

i will be the first in line to say that when it comes to my medical issues, I am very complicated! A lot of doctors will shy away from cases like mine...I am a severely injured disabled Veteran with a lot of medical problems... some just don't want to spend that much time with me or I have too many medical issues going on for them. Not Dr. B...from day one, he has always taken the time necessary to deal with all of my medical issues. Dr. B has given me the confidence and reassurance that I needed to realize that I can live a happy, comfortable life, despite the medical issues I deal with on a daily basis. He I couldn't have asked for a better physician to treat my medical issues. Dr. B will refer you to another physician if he believes he cannot help with something, and he will keep on top of it too until an appointment is made with the referred Doctor. He is very clear and concise and if you have any questions, he takes the time to make sure you understand. I first started seeing Dr. B about 7 - 8 years ago, through a referral from the Veteran's Administration, since the VA could not treat some of my medical issues (did not have proper medical equipment), and I have been continuously going back to Dr. B since then, at least once every other month, if not more. I would refer Dr. B to anyone, and would do so with the utmost confidence that you will be treated with the respect, dignity and compassion that you deserve.

Dr B is great show details Dr B is great
Sep 15th, 2016

Dr. Bernstein is such a great doctor. He has such a vast amount of knowledge when it comes to pain issues and various modalities to help. He asks the right questions and really had me thinking about my approach to my health. I would recommend him to anyone.

I think he is good show details I think he is good
Feb 27th, 2014

He can be tough when it matters like you don't follow instructions or keep appointments when they are needed, I think he saved my life a few times because of his diagnosis also prevented an amputation caused by a diabetic wound.I have known him 20 years.

Bedside manner left some thing be desire.. show details Bedside manner left some thing be desire..
Jan 4th, 2012

Frist he try cure my high diebetes2 with over does drugs that do not mix well with each other. That have list side effects long my arm. Second guy has bedside manner of goat could wait get out his offices he did care what had say about my health issues blame me for them kept tell me gone die. Afte two hours wait see Doctor more happy never go back see him again

Shame on them show details Shame on them
Nov 13th, 2011

these NP that work there are great at given paperwork for blood work but with real issues they cant figure out they blame it on "it's all in your head" now for what's "in my head" I am having to have surgery and an upper GI due to meds they so easily pushed on me that dont mix well together!!

My Long Term Primary Care Physician show details My Long Term Primary Care Physician
by John S. on Jul 23rd, 2009

Dr. Bernstein has been my doctor for 25 years. During that time I can honestly say that we have devolved what I consider from my perspective to be an ideal doctor-patient relationship based on mutual trust and respect. When needed, but for one time, I have always been provided outstanding referrals to other health care providers when it was necessary.The bottom line is that I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Bernstein.