Dr. Jay Gade Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jay Gade?

An exceptional experience

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

I saw Dr. Gade after I had spent almost 2 years under the care of another doctor outside his office for a stubborn dermatological issue. Up to that point, a limited number of treatments had not been successful. At my first appointment Dr. Gade diagnosed the problem within 15 seconds (I swear!), prescribed some ointment to treat the issue and recommended steps to prevent it from reoccurring. After the period of time that Dr. Gade had predicted, the issue was resolved. Since then , I have seen Dr. Gade for other routine dermatological issues, all of which were resolved quickly and professionally. His support staff were efficient and friendly; the waiting area is comfortable (the super comfortable leather chairs would be perfect for an extended wait, although I have never had the opportunity to test that theory....I have never waited for longer than 5 minutes. Dr. Gade provides a level of medical experience I wish were the standard for all in Roseburg!

Posted on May 28th, 2014

Dr. Gade is my favorite doctor. Roseburg is most fortunate to have such a knowledgeable, caring doctor in a small community.

Receptionist was rude on the phone.

Posted on June 22nd, 2012