Learn more about Dr. Jay Galst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Galst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galst
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Galst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Galst, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galst graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Galst has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Martin Galst MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Galst practice?
- Dr. Jay Galst has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Galst practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.