A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Galst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Galst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Galst, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galst graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Galst has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Martin Galst MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Galst practice?
- Dr. Jay Galst has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Galst practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.