A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Gannaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Gannaway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Gannaway, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gannaway graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gannaway has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Keith Gannaway MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay K. Gannaway practice?
- Dr. Jay Gannaway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Gannaway practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Surgeons.