A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Gannaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Gannaway, Chief of Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gannaway
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gannaway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Gannaway, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gannaway graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gannaway has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay K Gannaway MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay K. Gannaway practice?
- Dr. Jay Gannaway has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Gannaway practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Surgeons.