Dr. Jay Gannaway Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Gannaway?

Dr. Gannaway at Integris Edmond

Posted on December 19th, 2014

Doctor seems to be very intelligent as well as very caring.

Choose DR. Gannaway

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

Dr. Gannaway is the best surgeon. I've followed him from okc to Edmond. He has done both wrists and a foot surgery. He is extremely personable and always answers your questions whether they are stupid questions or not. He's GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MS in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology

Posted on July 16th, 2013

Dr Gannaway is a very knowledgable physician who takes the time to learn about his patients. He took my lupus into account when discussing my broken ankle and included the lupus as well as my lifestyle into consideration when discussing whether to do surgery or not. Most importantly, once he was done explaining exactly how the ankle works and what surgery would entail he asked what I was thinking. He was very good at letting me share my thoughts with him and answer any questions. He spent a lot of time with me and the appt was never rushed. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Extremely poor customer service

Posted on June 12th, 2011

My initial visit was great and the office staff was great. It was after I tried to get surgery scheduled I learned how unprofessional his staff is. I called, left a messg. as requested and after 2 weeks still didn't receive a return call. I called back, left yet another messg. and after a week, still no return call. Really . . . .? Is this how to run a business? I guess Dr. GAnnaway doesn't need another patient. I am going to request another referral, and yes. . I will get to pay another $65 specialist co-pay. Who wins here? The Ins. Co.? Why wouldn't a Dr. want to keep his patients happy?

Extremely poor customer service

Posted on June 12th, 2011

I am 54 yrs. old and have never had such poor customer service as I have had trying to book surgery with Dr. Gannaway.My initial Dr. visit was great and the staff was courteous and professional. However,when I called back after my condition had not improved, I got voicemail of the lady that handles the surgeries. I was told to leave one messg. and not call back or it would only delay things. I waited 2 weeks, heard nothing. I called again and now it has been another week without hearing anything.I am going to ask my primary care physician for another referral. Evidently Dr. Gannaway does not need me as a patient.I do not know how they ever in their wildest dreams consider this acceptable!

Posted on March 17th, 2017