Dr. Jay Gannaway MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 18th, 2014
Dr. Gannaway at Integris Edmond
Doctor seems to be very intelligent as well as very caring.

September 3rd, 2014
Choose DR. Gannaway
Dr. Gannaway is the best surgeon. I've followed him from okc to Edmond. He has done both wrists and a foot surgery. He is extremely personable and always answers your questions whether they are stupid questions or not. He's GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 16th, 2013
MS in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Dr Gannaway is a very knowledgable physician who takes the time to learn about his patients. He took my lupus into account when discussing my broken ankle and included the lupus as well as my lifestyle into consideration when discussing whether to do surgery or not. Most importantly, once he was done explaining exactly how the ankle works and what surgery would entail he asked what I was thinking. He was very good at letting me share my thoughts with him and answer any questions. He spent a lot of time with me and the appt was never rushed. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

June 12th, 2011
Extremely poor customer service
My initial visit was great and the office staff was great. It was after I tried to get surgery scheduled I learned how unprofessional his staff is. I called, left a messg. as requested and after 2 weeks still didn't receive a return call. I called back, left yet another messg. and after a week, still no return call. Really . . . .? Is this how to run a business? I guess Dr. GAnnaway doesn't need another patient. I am going to request another referral, and yes. . I will get to pay another $65 specialist co-pay. Who wins here? The Ins. Co.? Why wouldn't a Dr. want to keep his patients happy?

June 12th, 2011
Extremely poor customer service
I am 54 yrs. old and have never had such poor customer service as I have had trying to book surgery with Dr. Gannaway.My initial Dr. visit was great and the staff was courteous and professional. However,when I called back after my condition had not improved, I got voicemail of the lady that handles the surgeries. I was told to leave one messg. and not call back or it would only delay things. I waited 2 weeks, heard nothing. I called again and now it has been another week without hearing anything.I am going to ask my primary care physician for another referral. Evidently Dr. Gannaway does not need me as a patient.I do not know how they ever in their wildest dreams consider this acceptable!