A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Gartner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Gartner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gartner
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gartner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Gartner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gartner graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gartner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay S Gartner MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Gartner practice?
- Dr. Jay Gartner has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Gartner practices Allergy & Immunology near Duncanville, TX.
See Duncanville Allergists.