A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Gartner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Gartner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Gartner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gartner graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gartner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay S Gartner MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Gartner practice?
- Dr. Jay Gartner has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Gartner practices Allergy & Immunology near Duncanville, TX.
See Duncanville Allergists.