A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Gates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Gates, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gates graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gates has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Alan Gates MD is a male Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Gates practice?
- Dr. Jay Gates has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Gates practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Powell, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, CT and Knoxville, TN.
See Powell Pathologists.